Mon - Fri: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm

  • +1 (254) 773-1672
  • 3126 Thornton Ln,

    Temple, TX 76502

Contact Info

  • Address

    3126 Thornton Ln,

    Temple, TX 76502
  • Phone

    +1 (254) 773-1672

  • Email

50% Off

5 Years Warranty

Pricing Plans

© Temple Tx Dental 2023, All Rights Reserved.

Principal Dental PPO Dual Coverage Temple TX Dental

Principal Dental PPO Dual Coverage Temple TX Dental

If you have a Dental PPO Dual Coverage insurance and another carrier, ensuring proper submission of your claims to maximize your benefits is crucial. Patients with dual coverage typically have minimal out-of-pocket expenses once both insurance companies contribute their portions. At HQ Temple Dentist, our insurance experts will efficiently handle claim submissions on your behalf.

Having dental coverage from multiple sources can significantly assist you in achieving your dental goals. Whether you're experiencing pain, dissatisfaction with your teeth's appearance, or difficulty chewing, Temple Dentist Dr. Hiep Pham is here to assist.

Ari Marco

HQ Dental team have done fantastic high quality routine and cosmetic work on my teeth as well as my families. There is no better dentist in Georgetown.

Tan Nguyen

HQ Dental is among the best dental clinics I have visited. I think their secret is the true care of patients.

Anastassia Moser

Everyone who worked in my mouth was extremely gentle, yet thorough. They’ve certainly found a patient for life

Family Dentistry Temple Tx Dental

Dental PPO Dual Coverage

Determining whether Principal Dental PPO Dual Coverage insurance is your primary or secondary carrier is essential. If your employer provides this coverage or you have an individual plan, it is considered your primary insurance. However, if the Principal Dental PPO insurance is obtained from another source, such as a spouse, it would be regarded as a secondary plan.

For children, if one parent has Principal Dental PPO insurance coverage (Dental PPO Dual Coverage) while the other parent has Principal Dental or coverage from a different carrier, the parent with the earliest birthday in the year (month and day) would offer primary coverage.

MetLife Dental PPO Pre-Authorization Temple TX Dental

Insurance companies coordinate to cover the dental treatment of their policyholders. In a standard coordination of benefits scenario, if the primary company covers 80% of the cost for a tooth-colored composite filling, the secondary insurance should cover the remaining 20% once the deductible has been met. However, if there is a non-duplication of benefits clause and both insurance plans cover tooth-colored composite fillings at 80%, the secondary insurance may not provide any additional payment.

After Temple Dentist Dr. Hiep Pham creates a treatment plan based on your initial examination, our insurance coordinator at HQ Temple Dentist will submit a claim to your primary insurance company upon completion of the treatment. The primary insurance company will send a payment and an explanation of benefits to our practice. Subsequently, we will submit the claim to your secondary insurance company, informing them of the amount paid by the primary insurance. They will utilize this information to calculate their payment.

We welcome you to visit HQ Temple Dentistry to learn more about our services. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Hiep Pham by calling +1(254)773-1672 today!