Mon - Fri: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm

  • +1 (254) 773-1672
  • 3126 Thornton Ln,

    Temple, TX 76502

Contact Info

  • Address

    3126 Thornton Ln,

    Temple, TX 76502
  • Phone

    +1 (254) 773-1672

  • Email

50% Off

5 Years Warranty

Pricing Plans

© Temple Tx Dental 2023, All Rights Reserved.

Cigna PPO Dual Coverage Temple TX Dental

Cigna PPO Dual Coverage Temple TX Dental

First, congratulation. You are fortunate enough to have dental insurance coverage through Cigna PPO Dual Coverage and additional coverage from another insurance plan. In that case, it can significantly reduce your out-of-pocket expenses for dental care. Dr. Pham, a dentist in Temple, is a Cigna PPO Dual Coverage provider, which means he is affiliated with the Cigna Preferred Provider Organization.

You may have a Cigna PPO Dual Coverage plan through your job and additional coverage through your spouse or have children covered under both parents' plans. In these cases, primary and secondary insurance policies coordinate to cover your dental claims, a process known as coordination of benefits. This coordination works the same whether you have two Cigna PPO Dual Coverage plans or a combination of Cigna PPO and another carrier's plans. The total amount paid by both plans will not exceed the actual charges for services provided by Dr. Antonius.

Ari Marco

HQ Dental team have done fantastic high quality routine and cosmetic work on my teeth as well as my families. There is no better dentist in Georgetown.

Tan Nguyen

HQ Dental is among the best dental clinics I have visited. I think their secret is the true care of patients.

Anastassia Moser

Everyone who worked in my mouth was extremely gentle, yet thorough. They’ve certainly found a patient for life

Dental Practice HQ Dental Design

Cigna PPO Dual Coverage

Under standard coordination of benefits, if your primary insurance company covers a filling at 60%, the secondary insurance company will pay the remaining 40% that you would have had to pay if you were covered by only one plan. However, some plans have a non-duplication of benefits rule. In such cases, if both plans cover fillings at 60% and the primary plan has already paid its 60%, the secondary plan will not make any additional payments.

Please note that you cannot decide which policy to use as primary or secondary insurance; the insurance companies determine this. At HQ Temple Dentist, our insurance coordinator will gladly contact Cigna PPO and any additional insurance company to verify how each plan will cover your claims.

MetLife Dental PPO Dual Coverage Temple TX Dental

Typically, the dental insurance you receive through your employer is your primary insurance. If you have coverage from two employers, the insurance company you've been with the longest will be considered your primary insurer. Coverage from any source other than your employer is considered secondary insurance. For children with Cigna PPO Dual Coverage through one parent and an additional plan through the other parent, the parent whose birthday occurs first in the year (month and day) provides primary coverage.

Our insurance coordinator at HQ Temple Dentist will handle the submission of all dental claims on your behalf. Once your primary insurance company pays its portion of the claim, it will be submitted to your secondary insurance company. In most cases, patients with dual coverage who have not reached their annual maximum have minimal, if any, out-of-pocket expenses for dental treatment. Choosing a Cigna PPO Dual Coverage provider like Dr. Pham at HQ Temple Dentist will also help reduce out-of-pocket costs, as PPO providers follow the Cigna PPO fee schedule, which typically offers lower fees than standard dental fees.

For more information, we invite you to visit HQ Temple Dentist. Schedule a consultation today by calling Dr. Pham at +1(254)773-1672.